- Resale - single family
100 Cedar Mountain Drive Stephens City, VA, 22655-4531 Get directions$284,900 $128/Sq. ft.
- Age4 Years
- Parking 2 / Attached, Front Loading Garage car garage
- Area Frederick
- MLS# FV7907575
- Listed 7 Years 1 Month 7 Days Ago
Description: Immaculate 4 bedroom home w/ stone front in great location backing to common area! Open feel w/ 2 story foyer, granite counters in kitchen w/ island off large family room. Separate dining room and living room + fully finished basement with den/office & like new hardwood and carpet throughout. Stone steps to rear stone patio lead to a large maintenance free fenced in yard. Don't miss this one!
- Levels: 3
- Other: Amen: Chair Railing, Appl: Dishwasher, Basement: Y, Bedroom-Fourth, Bedroom-Master, Bedroom-Second, Bedroom-Third, Breakfast Nook, Bsmt Type: Full, Builder: Ryland Hnmes, Cool: Central A/C, Cooling Fuel: Electric, Den, Dining Room, Disposal, Drapery Rods, Dryer, Eat-In Kitchen, Exterior: Stone, F/P: 1, Family Rm, Foyer, Fully Finished, Heat: Forced Air, HeatingFuel: Natural Gas, HOA Fee: $125, Hot Water: Natural Gas, Interior: Floor Plan-Open, Kitchen, Kitchen: Fam Room Off Kit, Kit-Island, Laundry-Kit Lvl, Living Room, Lndry-Sep Rm, Master Bath Has Separate Shower, Master Bath Has Separate Tub, Master Walk-In Closet, Microwave, Other Room 1, Other Room: Breakfast Room, Parking: Garage, Property Cond: Shows Well, Recreation Rm, Refrigerator, Roof: Shingle-Asphalt, Sep Dining Room, Septic: Public Sewer, Shades/Blinds, Stove, Subdivision: The Guards, Sump Pump, Sump Pump, Tub-2 + Person, Tub-Soaking, Type: Detached, Unfinished Bsmt: 1014, Vinyl Siding, W/W Carpeting, Wainscotting,
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,381
- Tax Year: 2011
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Armel Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|6||Sherando High School||9-12||1.7 mi|
|6||Admiral Richard E. Byrd Middle School||6-8||2.5 mi|
|4||Bass-Hoover Elementary School||PK-5||1.5 mi|
|NA||Shenandoah Valley Christian Academy||PK-12||1.9 mi|
|NA||The Independent School of Winchester||K-12||2 mi|
|5||Robert E. Aylor Middle School||6-8||2 mi|
|NA||Mountain View Christian Academy||K-12||2.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.