- Resale - single family
110 Woodside Circle Stephens City, VA, 22655 Get directions$199,900 $108/Sq. ft.
- Age33 Years
- Area Frederick
- MLS# FV8539320
- Listed 4 Years 10 Months 21 Days Ago
Description: Beautifully remodeled & ready for a new owner. Brick front home in stephens city, frederick county, va. Newly refinished hardwood floors in living room & bedrooms, all painted, new baths, new lighting fixtures. New kitchen whirlpool black front appliances, double door refrigerator w/freezer on bottom, ceramic top stove, bay window in living room. Full refinished basement. Huge wrap deck.
- Levels: 2, Living room: 14 x 11, Kitchen: 13 x 10, Second bedroom: 13 x 12, Third bedroom: 12 x 9, Fourth bedroom: 11 x 9, Dining room: 10 x 8, Family: 40 x 10, Other Room1: 10 x 9, Other Room2: 15 x 12
- Other: Amen: Entry Level Bedroom, Appl: Dishwasher, Basement: Y, Bedroom-First, Bedroom-Second, Bedroom-Third, Brick And Siding, Bsmt Type: Fully Finished Basement, Cool: Central A/C, Cooling Fuel: Electric, Deck, Dining Room, Disposal, Ext Ftrs: Fenced-Partially, Exterior: Brick Front, Family Rm, Finishd Bsmt: 764, Heat: Heat Pump(s), HeatingFuel: Electric Heating, Hot Water: Electric Fueled Hot Water, Kitchen, Kitchen - Dining Combo, Kitchen - Table Space, Kitchen: Countty Kitchen, Living Room, Other Room 2, Other Room: Other Room 1, Oven/Range-Electric, Parking: Drvwy/Off Str, Property Cond: Renov/Remod, Refrigerator, Septic: Public Sewer, Shades/Blinds, Subdivision: Ridgefield, Type: Detached, W/W Carpeting, Wall Unit Heating, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Water: Public Water, Window/Door: Bay/Bow Windows, Wood Floors, Zoning Code: RP
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $951
- Tax Year: 2013
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Robert E. Aylor Middle School||6-8||0.6 mi|
|6||Sherando High School||9-12||1 mi|
|4||Bass-Hoover Elementary School||PK-5||1.2 mi|
|NA||Shenandoah Valley Christian Academy||PK-12||1.4 mi|
|NA||Mountain View Christian Academy||K-12||2.5 mi|
|NA||The Independent School of Winchester||K-12||2.7 mi|
|4||Armel Elementary School||PK-5||3.4 mi|
|5||Orchard View Elementary School||PK-5||3.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.