- Resale - single family
108 Kabardin Court Stephens City, VA, 22655-4814 Get directions$244,900 $116/Sq. ft.
- Age11 Years
- Parking 2 / Attached, Front Loading Garage car garage
- Area Frederick
- MLS# FV7974689
- Listed 7 Years 10 Months 16 Days Ago
Description: Beautiful 2 story colonial located on almost 1/2 acre lot in canter estates at the end of the culdesac. Features a huge fenced rear yard, deck, brick patio, 2 storage buildings (one is attached to house), 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, formal living and dining rooms with hardwoods, kitchen and breakfast area have ceramic tile, luxury master bath, full front porch & fireplace. Shows very well!
- Levels: 2
- Other: Amen: Fp Gas Insert, Appl: Dishwasher, Bedroom-Fourth, Bedroom-Master, Bedroom-Second, Bedroom-Third, Breakfast Nook, Cool: Central A/C, Cooling Fuel: Electric, Dining Room, Disposal, Eat-In Kitchen, Exterior: Vinyl Siding, F/P: 1, Family Rm, Fp Mantels, Heat: Forced Air, HeatingFuel: Natural Gas, HOA Fee: $150, Hot Water: Natural Gas, Kitchen, Kitchen: Fam Room Off Kit, Living Room, Lndry-Uppr Lvl, Other Room: Foyer, Parking: Garage, Refrigerator, Sep Dining Room, Septic: Public Sewer, Storage Room, Stove, Subdivision: Canter Estates, Type: Detached, W/W Carpeting, Walk-In Closet(s), Water: Public, Wood Floors, Zoning Code: RP
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,310
- Tax Year: 2011
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Armel Elementary School||PK-5||0.4 mi|
|6||Admiral Richard E. Byrd Middle School||6-8||2 mi|
|6||Sherando High School||9-12||2.4 mi|
|4||Bass-Hoover Elementary School||PK-5||2.1 mi|
|2||Evendale Elementary School||PK-5||2.1 mi|
|NA||The Independent School of Winchester||K-12||2.2 mi|
|NA||Winchester Montessori School||PK-6||2.2 mi|
|NA||Shenandoah Valley Christian Academy||PK-12||2.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.