- Resale - single family
312 Chimney Circle Middletown, VA, 22645-2169 United States Get directions$299,900 $67/Sq. ft.
- Age8 Years
- Parking 3 / Attached, Side Loading Garage car garage
- Area Frederick
- MLS# FV7852433
- Listed 7 Years 4 Months 23 Days Ago
Description: Immaculate former model home backing to trees located in upscale chimney hill estates only minutes from winchester 81 and i-66. 3 gorgeous finished lvls that boast granite counters, 2 story family rm. W/ stone fp, hdwd flrs, double staircase, main level office and lower level den+fin. Bsmt with french drs leading to a very private backyard. Subject to 3rd party approval.
- Levels: 3
- Other: Amen: Auto Gar Dr Opn, Appl: Cooktop, Basement: Y, Bedroom-Fourth, Bedroom-Master, Bedroom-Second, Bedroom-Third, Breakfast Room, Bsmt Type: Full, Chair Railing, Cool: Central A/C, Cooling Fuel: Electric, Crown Molding, Den, Dining Room, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Vanities, Double/Dual Staircase, Eat-In Kitchen, Elem Schl: Middletown, Exterior: Stone, F/P: 1, Faces Side, Fam Room Off Kit, Family Rm, Finishd Bsmt: 1025, Foyer, Gourmet, Granite Counters, Heat: Heat Pump(s), HeatingFuel: Electric, High Schl: Sherando, Hot Water: Electric, Interior: Floor Plan-Open, Kit-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen, Kitchen: Breakfast Room, Kit-Country, Kit-Island, Library, Living Room, Lndry-Sep Rm, Master Bath Has Separate Tub, Master Walk-In Closet, MBR w/Sit Rm, Microwave, Middl Schl: Robert E Aylor, Other Room: Sun/Florida Room, Oven-Double, Parking: Garage, Partially Finished, Paved Driveway, Property Cond: Shows Well, Recreation Rm, Refrigerator, Sep Dining Room, Septic: Septic, Subdivision: Chim
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,910
- Tax Year: 2011
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Middletown Elementary School||PK-5||3.9 mi|
|5||Robert E. Aylor Middle School||6-8||6.2 mi|
|6||Sherando High School||9-12||6.9 mi|
|5||Orchard View Elementary School||PK-5||6 mi|
|4||Bass-Hoover Elementary School||PK-5||6.8 mi|
|4||Armel Elementary School||PK-5||9.2 mi|
|6||Admiral Richard E. Byrd Middle School||6-8||10.1 mi|
|2||Evendale Elementary School||PK-5||10.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.